What is it ?
New language support
HotLine Manager Features
When a help desk operator receive a call, he first choose the Company
and Contact name calling the help desk, and then search the knowledge base for an answer
to the contact question.
- If an answer is found in the database, the operator can display it and answer to the
contact. When finished, he just close the call to register it.
- If no answer is found, the operator then register a new case, i.e. an incident or a new
question. When he have found the answer, he can recontact the customer to explain the
Here is the main features.
- Companies and contact management.
- Log calls and cases (i.e. incidents) and classify each case by Case Type, Severity,
Priority, and other attributes.
- Record an overview of the incident or the full details including error messages and the
- Record any number of calls to an incident.
- Full searchable knowledge base.
- Print a variety of statistics.
- Customizable case statuses (searching a workaround, Call to 2 level support, closed or
what ever you need for case management).
- Customizable case objects (concerning setup, GUI, data management, printing,
backup or what ever your application uses).
- Include a basic accounting system.
- Multi-user with security groups.
HotLine Manager support Brazilian Portuguese, English, French language.
You easely add new language support by adding 3 rows in the database,
and updating one file.
There is 3 Help Desk operator profiles.
- Operators can only register Calls or Cases, and manage Cases (update a answer or
workaround to the question or bug, update the status, update the priority...).
- Managers have Operators permissions, but can also register Companies and Contacts (add,
- Administrators have Managers permissions and can manage Hot Line settings (Help Desk
operators, Softwares for which customers can request support...).